#header h1 { font-family: bebas, duke, futura, bebas neue, verdana; } -->

24/06/2010

AND IT'S 1975


Adidas running shorts and mesh have simultaneously wormed their way into my wardrobe, and somehow I have become quite taken by the idea of wearing both together. This is me working the look- definately reminicent of the 70s and a bloke called Mitch who probably beats his baby mamma and drinks Stella (sadly, in this photo I to am actually drinking said Stella).
This combo is so trashy it works- comfortable, lightweight and waster chic, perfect for summer. Thinking about it, the mesh and shorts are a match made in heaven- the mesh is pretty prostitute in style, while the shorts suggest athleticism and masculinity. Worn with my trusty cheap gold jewelery, this is a look no one dares criticise, for fear of getting punched in the jaw.



No comments:

Post a Comment